LoChlor Spa & Hot Tub Cleaner
Plumbing system cleaner and Biofilm Remover ( not eliminator ) For Spas and Hot Tubs.
HOT TUB SYSTEM FLUSH
- Concentrated formula.
- Fast acting.
- Removes build-up of soap, oil and body fat deposits.
- Aids in the removal of Biofilm.
A concentrated cleaner for internal pipe-work in Spa’s and Hot Tubs’. This product is Specially formulated with enhanced cleaning ability to enable efficient cleaning of undesirable elements harboured in the pipe-work. Dosing should be carried out on a regular basis, ideally as a minimum on a twelve-week basis (as per current BISHTA guidelines) prior to drain down.
- Remove filter cartridge from filter compartment.
- Ensure water level is at least 50mm above the jets.
- Turn the spa/hot tub to run and empty the contents of the bottle into the filter compartment.
- Run your spa/hot tub for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Turn off the spa/hot tub for 10 minutes.
- Run the spa/hot tub for a further 20 minutes.
- Drain the spa/hot tub and using a garden hose wash away any debris from around the shell and jets.
- Refill with fresh water.
- Sanitise the spa/hot tub with your chosen disinfectant prior to re-using
HOT TUB SYSTEM FLUSH DOSAGE RATE
|Water Volume (litres)
|Up to 1,300L
|1,300L to 2,600L
Storage and Handling
- Store in a cool Dry Place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection